Military Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SPOILER ALERT: Army Wives

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Upset SPOILER ALERT: Army Wives

Post by LaDonna Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:01 am

OMG!!!! I'm just saying.... I bawled my eyes out for like an hour after the show went off last night.

I just want to say that I hated how everyone kind of overlooked Tonya.... it really made me feel bad for her... but unfortunately the army doesn't recognize fiances. Which is 1 of many reasons why Kenny and I took the fast track to marriage before he deployed.
LaDonna
LaDonna

Back to top Go down

Upset Re: SPOILER ALERT: Army Wives

Post by Jeannette Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:10 am

Ugh it was an awful episode last night!!!

I felt real bad for Tonya.
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.militarysupportsite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LaDonna Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:12 am

yeah I think I cried the most over Tonya being slighted..... but oh well... it is very realistic.... so that's why she was overlooked. Damn Army and their rules! mumble

but it was a good episode to make people aware of just how emotional it is..... I think they did a great job portraying all the logistics of a military casualty.... but I cried my eyes out the WHOLE time.
LaDonna
LaDonna

Back to top Go down

Post by LaDonna Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:13 am

p.s. I just want to say I'm so glad it wasn't Chase.... I'm really looking forward to seeing him and Pamela work it out.... I LOVED the preview for next week where they show Pamela running into Chase's arms!!!!!! LOVE it!
LaDonna
LaDonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannette Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:32 am

I was positive it was going to be Chase.

That's ok though. Anyone but Trevor. Drool

lol

They did a good job on the episode, it just wasn't meant for a hormonal pregnant person. I felt like I was 9 months with Wesson watching Marley and Me all over again with those tears flowing. LMAO
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LaDonna Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:23 am

I KNOW!!!!! I had a box of tissues beside the bed and I think I depleted like the whole box. ridiculous...... p.s. I'm real mad at Roxie if she keeps hanging around that guy like the preview is hinting....
LaDonna
LaDonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Tate Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:43 am

LaDonna wrote:p.s. I just want to say I'm so glad it wasn't Chase.... I'm really looking forward to seeing him and Pamela work it out.... I LOVED the preview for next week where they show Pamela running into Chase's arms!!!!!! LOVE it!
Ugh. I CRIED forever! I knew it was going to be Jeremy if you watch the previews and took time to pause it a few times you could tell who got the flag. I am SO happy that it wasn't Chase. I'm like you. I'm ready to see them work this out!

Jeannette wrote:I was positive it was going to be Chase.

That's ok though. Anyone but Trevor. Drool

lol

They did a good job on the episode, it just wasn't meant for a hormonal pregnant person. I felt like I was 9 months with Wesson watching Marley and Me all over again with those tears flowing. LMAO
I think Trevor is the ugliest of all of them LMAO Skinny lanky looking guy. But it was a great episode. I thought the did a great job portraying what would happen in real life. I totally cried though the whole thing. Blah!

LaDonna wrote:I KNOW!!!!! I had a box of tissues beside the bed and I think I depleted like the whole box. ridiculous...... p.s. I'm real mad at Roxie if she keeps hanging around that guy like the preview is hinting....
Me too. I'm going to be pissed. Specially if she is going to HIS place. Boxing
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tate Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:45 am

Oh and I felt bad for Tonya too....seems like she was just kinda left in the shadows to follow the parents around...although very real I wish Denise would at least have held her hand a few times...
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LaDonna Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:56 am

Tate wrote:Oh and I felt bad for Tonya too....seems like she was just kinda left in the shadows to follow the parents around...although very real I wish Denise would at least have held her hand a few times...

me too!!! Or I thought she would have given the death gratuity to her for school.... but she never did..... I was upset for Tonya! but you know they kind of set it all up.... with the whole you have two weeks and then I can answer all your questions for the rest of your life thing....... I thought it was for sure either Chase or Jeremy with all the hype leading up to it.....

But I'm all fine with having male friends but Roxie needs to be careful..... ugh I like her so much I don't want her to be a bad person.
LaDonna
LaDonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Tate Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:23 pm

I know. John has always called her a sl*t since the show began lol I don't really like her but I don't want her to be a cheater!
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannette Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:28 pm

I love Roxie. lol

Denise pissed me off back when she fucked around on her hubby with that wounded soldier.

Claudia Joy is just too damn happy for me.

Pamela is getting there. I'm liking her more and more. She's a BAMF. lol
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tate Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:37 pm

Pamela is my favorite probably. Claudia Joy is to fake. I hate that Denise cheated on Frank but I like that their relationship was solid after they worked it out. Although...now who knows what their relationship will be like. Roxie is just so-so. I just hate they changed who the son was because you can tell it doesn't come as natural as the old TJ. This TJ is a terrible actor.
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LaDonna Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:50 pm

Pamela is my favorite definitely! I really like Denise but I hate that she is a cheater too.... that just ruins it for me. Claudia Joy I think is the perfect "General's Wife" I think she is supposed to be over the top, nice to everyone, blah blah blah and she plays it well.

I like Roxie in the sense that she is the lower income lower ranked soldier's wife so she meets that cliche pretty well. I don't mean that they are all like that, but I like how she doesn't always know what to do or what to say... because most don't at first. Does that make sense?
LaDonna
LaDonna

Back to top Go down

Post by LaDonna Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:43 am

Okay so...... how is everyone feeling about the most recent episodes..... what do we think is wrong with Claudia Joy? First of all I think they really OVER did it with the whole diabetes thing..... I'm sorry but realistically, it's not going to be as traumatic as they made it out to be..... but this recent development could be something a little more life threatening...... I was going to say maybe she was pregnant but how could she be with Michael overseas...... so I"m undecided.

Thoughts?!?!?
LaDonna
LaDonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Tate Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:28 am

I agree...lots of people have diabetes. They made it out like she had cancer.

I don't know what they are going to say about her at the doctor. Surely not pregnant...they wouldn't do that again since that is kinda what happened with Denise. I just don't know but am ready to find out! Tumor...cancer...who knows but I'm kinda tired of her being sick ...can't they find anything else for her to be doing besides being sick?

As far as Roxy. Come on. We know what is going to happen. She is going to give this guy money to help build a truck stop and he is going to take her money away.

Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LaDonna Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:37 am

I know!!!!!!! Roxie is driving me crazy right now! but you can see how she called Wit at the end to be the contractor... i.e. they will start hanging out together and that gets her in trouble with Trevor.... tsk tsk tsk
LaDonna
LaDonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Tate Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:42 am

Exactly. Denise cheating should have been good enough. I bet Trevor would be fuming if he knew she asked him to be the contractor!

Top it off that if Roxie messes around and "cheats" that will show that 2 out of 4 army women cheat....as far as this show goes anyway since Denise cheated. Ugh.
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:07 pm

dont forget roland cheated too!
Kelly
Kelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tate Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:27 pm

Oh yeah darn! So that makes 3:4 if she cheats too! lol
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LaDonna Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:49 am

I thought Chase and Pamela were very sweet last night...... but I think that Roxie is being set up for a downfall..... My prediction is that she won't cheat but she'll come damn close.... and she'll tell Trevor.... and he will be livid (obviously) and that will set their marriage on the down spiral.

I'm calling it, right here! Smile hahahaha now let's see what really happens.
LaDonna
LaDonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Tate Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:11 pm

Well first off my husband would have probably left me had I made a huge decision like that just deciding to build a truck stop.

Second Claudia Joy is ALWAYS sick. So annoying.

I agree with you though LaDonna. It already looks bad so...it wouldn't suprise me.

Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LaDonna Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:08 pm

I must say I was relieved to see that Michael didn't get a full fledged DUI..... I was really worried at how that would play out.

They are really doing a lot of leading up to this season finale.... I know it will be a lot of loose ends that will drive us crazy, will Chase and Pamela move?, what does Michael's future hold for the Sherwoods?, how does Roxy's new business go?

Ugh it's going to be so frustrating! Very Happy
LaDonna
LaDonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Tate Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:30 am

I agree. I'm glad nothing really came of that...yet at least! I am kinda tired of Roland and Joan being the main focus the last few episodes. Lets focus on someone else now!

I'm ready for the finale! Is that this Sunday or in two weeks?
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LaDonna Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:33 am

I think it's this Sunday.
LaDonna
LaDonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:36 pm

finale is this sunday Sad so sad the season was only 13 episodes...they need to have a 24 episode season, or bring the show back in the fall
Kelly
Kelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next