Military Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

They called me back!

+4
jnavywife
Hope
LaDonna
Jeannette
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

They called me back! - Page 2 Empty Re: They called me back!

Post by MrsRoboto Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:49 pm

I like the house Jeannette! Hunter's Creek is kind of neat, it's almost like a bunch of little subdivisions that make up one HUGE subdivision, and there's an elementary school and (I'm pretty sure) a middle school inside there, too.
MrsRoboto
MrsRoboto

Back to top Go down

Post by jnavywife Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:35 pm

MrsRoboto wrote:I like the house Jeannette! Hunter's Creek is kind of neat, it's almost like a bunch of little subdivisions that make up one HUGE subdivision, and there's an elementary school and (I'm pretty sure) a middle school inside there, too.

There are both, but it's in the other side of Hunter's Creek. The street doesn't go all the way through, so to get to the "new" side of Hunter's Creek, where the schools are, you have to go all the way down to Lejeune, up Piney Green and around. This house is in the "old" Hunter's Creek, which I have never ever been back there, so I have no clue what the neighborhood on that side is like. Megan lives in the other side though. Smile
jnavywife
jnavywife

Back to top Go down

Post by Tate Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:47 pm

Jeannette the older side of Hunters Creek is pretty ran down..or at least to us it is. I think at one time it was a nice neighbor hood but it seems pretty run down now. There are some parts that are okay...others that you wonder if you need bars for your windows lol (Na its not THAT bad) Razz
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by jnavywife Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:56 pm

Tate wrote:Jeannette the older side of Hunters Creek is pretty ran down..or at least to us it is. I think at one time it was a nice neighbor hood but it seems pretty run down now. There are some parts that are okay...others that you wonder if you need bars for your windows lol (Na its not THAT bad) Razz

That's kinda what I thought, but I wasn't sure so I kept quiet.

Did Jon go look at the place today? I could always drive by for you tomorrow and let you know what I think. I had a friend of mine do this for me before we moved down, lol.

When we were looking anything in the $120-140K range was usually either ran down and you couldn't tell in the pictures online or in a shoddy neighborhood. We paid $150K for our house that needed updating, but was in a good neighborhood. I didn't want to go that high at first, it was the very top of our budget, but it works for us now and we adjusted to the payment. If $150K is your top end, you probably want to get closer to that mark than what you're looking at now. Just my 2 cents.
jnavywife
jnavywife

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsRoboto Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:29 am

jnavywife wrote:
MrsRoboto wrote:I like the house Jeannette! Hunter's Creek is kind of neat, it's almost like a bunch of little subdivisions that make up one HUGE subdivision, and there's an elementary school and (I'm pretty sure) a middle school inside there, too.

There are both, but it's in the other side of Hunter's Creek. The street doesn't go all the way through, so to get to the "new" side of Hunter's Creek, where the schools are, you have to go all the way down to Lejeune, up Piney Green and around. This house is in the "old" Hunter's Creek, which I have never ever been back there, so I have no clue what the neighborhood on that side is like. Megan lives in the other side though. Smile

They called me back! - Page 2 680868 Well what the heck!!! I didn't know that. I always thought it was so cute. I might have to check it out.
MrsRoboto
MrsRoboto

Back to top Go down

Post by jnavywife Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:37 am

Yeah, it's really dumb that it doesn't go through. I'm thinking they were going to finish it and never did though or something, the GPS always wants me to turn off of Lejeune onto Hunter's Creek to get to Megan's but it doesn't go through, so I confuse the GPS and go around.
jnavywife
jnavywife

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2