Military Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BACK!

2 posters

Go down

Happy BACK!

Post by belovedreamery Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:46 am

I'm back! I feel great, but still playing catch up with school and work. I know I said this before but... I was allowed one guest for my interview, they'd pay for plane tickets, room, but I'd to pay for food and everything else myself. Initially I wanted DB along because he fit the category of "guest who would help you make your decision". Then I realized that my only decision was whether or not to do my best in the interviews since no one had a firm offer yet. I also thought of it as unprofessional having a boyfriend along... he isn't a fiancee or a husband or a father, I am mature enough to do these on my own. (I find out this week if I get accepted though... wish me luck!) I explained it to DB, he understood, everything was great.

Then I arrived the first night and he asked if he could spend Saturday with me if we were going on a tour. No, I'm going snowshoeing... I can't go on the tour because others would discover my age and refusing beer samples after having a private once-a-year tour would insult the owner I am sure (well, they did so anyway). Then he messaged me through fb (of course I didn't see it till now) about spending a day or two with him...

Lesson learned: Don't mention it to DB that there's a potential of him being with me... he wouldn't understand if I turn it down.
I did manage to see DB though. He picked me up from the hotel and dropped me off at the airport. We spent more than 10 minutes together, which is excellent. BACK! Icon_biggrin
I'm off to bed now, I hope you all are doing well!
belovedreamery
belovedreamery

Back to top Go down

Happy Re: BACK!

Post by jmetz4 Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:32 am

Good luck finding out who's accepted you!
Glad you got to see DB even if it was just for a little while
jmetz4
jmetz4

Back to top Go down

Post by belovedreamery Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:55 am

Thank you so much! Definitely! BACK! 95619
belovedreamery
belovedreamery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content