Military Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well!! I'm back!!!

5 posters

Go down

Well!! I'm back!!! Empty Well!! I'm back!!!

Post by JessiNicole Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:35 pm

From the big day/move!!! Yup. I'm a Mrs. now AND a Carolina-ian (my dads lingo, not mine! Lol.)

I have pictures and will post them soon but I just wanted to hope on and update! The wedding went superbly and the move is going well also. I am almost all unpacked! The transition is rough, I've never lived anywhere other than with my parents so saying bye was OBVIOUSLY hard. It's still really hard, they just left on Saturday, so we're all adjusting. Ashton is taking it the hardest I think though. He's developed severe "cling-to-mommyness". I can't leave the room without him having a massive fit... I mean... massive. And god forbid I leave him alone in the room with daddy... oh helllll NO. But at some point i do have to leave the room... like... to shower. mostly to shower. Lol. I guess I am holding up about as well honestly. I know having him act like that and cling to me 24/7 is tiring, beause I'm exhausted from it. But we went to tour a local daycare and I almost broke down at the thought of sending him away... I guess we're both pretty guilty.

Anyways, I am off to bed, like I said this whole transition is exhausting!!! Update with pictures sooooooon!!!! Smile
JessiNicole
JessiNicole

http://milotown.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Well!! I'm back!!! Empty Re: Well!! I'm back!!!

Post by jmetz4 Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:53 pm

Welcome back! Glad to hear everything is going well. I am not looking forward to moving. It will be the first time I am out of driving distance of my family. Hope his clingyness breaks a little for you.
jmetz4
jmetz4

Back to top Go down

Post by Tate Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:00 am

hugs Glad the wedding went great!

Hang in there with the baby he'll get better soon. ...hopefully lol Hes just going through a lot of changes and a lot of different places and it will take him a bit to get used to it just being him, you and your husband. Just hang in there.
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kala Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:31 am

Glad the wedding went well!! Smile
Kala
Kala

Back to top Go down

Post by belovedreamery Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:09 pm

Welcome back! Smile
belovedreamery
belovedreamery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down