Military Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AT&T Calling Card Woes

2 posters

Go down

AT&T Calling Card Woes Empty AT&T Calling Card Woes

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:29 pm

Dear AT&T,

I think it's great that you have provided the ship-to-shore calling cards for the Marines and Sailors. The only way I can hear my husbands voice while he is deployed is when he uses your card. In fact, he uses it so much that we now have a problem!
I can't put more money on to it! Why? You're not letting me.
Why aren't you letting me? Because you say my information doesn't match up with my bank. But my bank's information is correct I say. All your operators have to tell me is that my bank is wrong, even though my bank has the SAME information as you guys. ITS THE SAME! NEITHER OF YOU ARE WRONG! In fact, you're both RIGHT!
So why aren't you working together to process the $50 I want to put onto this calling card so my husband can call me?
You don't know? Well, neither do I nor does my bank.

AT&T Calling Card Woes 245912 <-- This is what I look like after talking to your operators with muffled tones I can't understand.

In the end, I bet this is going to come down to one of the people I talked to putting in my information wrong because s/he didn't understand me and I didn't understand them when they clarified OR something is misspelled.

No love,
The lonely wife of a Marine who just wants to talk to her husband
Seriously, I nearly went off on the person I talked to this morning. I don't get it. I feel like banging my head into the wall repeatedly because the only answers I'm getting are the scripted answers I've already gotten before. GRR ARGH.

Back to top Go down

AT&T Calling Card Woes Empty Re: AT&T Calling Card Woes

Post by Jeannette Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:57 pm

I hate them. I use a credit card to put money on. That way, they do it right then and there.
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.militarysupportsite.com

Back to top Go down

AT&T Calling Card Woes Empty Re: AT&T Calling Card Woes

Post by jmetz4 Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:38 pm

AT&T Calling Card Woes 531955

Here's a AT&T Calling Card Woes 253469 Hope they make it work soon for you
jmetz4
jmetz4