Military Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something thats so simple can make you smile!

4 posters

Go down

Something thats so simple can make you smile! Empty Something thats so simple can make you smile!

Post by Shaunna Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:49 pm

Okay ladies write down the sweetest thing a total stranger has done for you.....

me,
Yesterday after working 10 hours and looking like a swealtering smelly fish and pushing a huge xray portable machine a guy who works in the cafeteria taps me on the shoulder and says " I'm not trying to hit on you, but you are a beautiful woman." He smiles and walks away. OMG I felt like 100 times better!! I don't know if he ment it or he could just tell I was about to lose it lol but it made my week.
Shaunna
Shaunna

Back to top Go down

Something thats so simple can make you smile! Empty Re: Something thats so simple can make you smile!

Post by Kala Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:28 am

Awwww, that's sweet!!
Kala
Kala

Back to top Go down

Something thats so simple can make you smile! Empty Re: Something thats so simple can make you smile!

Post by Kelly Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:54 am

awwwwww
Kelly
Kelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Gina Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:23 pm

I had a stranger meet me for lunch then invite me over for sweet tea and cookies today! ROFL

Thanks for the awesome afternoon Shaunna! Can't WAIT to beach it up this summer!
Gina
Gina

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaunna Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:36 pm

I KNOW IM SO HAPPY WE HIT IT OFF!!! Those were good cookies Something thats so simple can make you smile! 213115
Shaunna
Shaunna

Back to top Go down

Post by Gina Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:41 pm

ME TOO! You're cookies were delish! I have to get one of those tea makers! That thing is so awesome.

Ooooooooo let's have a fondue night!
Gina
Gina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down