Military Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Separation #2 comin' right up...

+3
Tate
Kala
Jeannette
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Military Separation #2 comin' right up... Empty Military Separation #2 comin' right up...

Post by Jeannette Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:30 pm

They just made it official and public. I'm getting the details from Jon now...

He's leaving tomorrow. Who want's to do lunch while I'm down there? Military Separation #2 comin' right up... 213115

http://www.jdnews.com/news/lejeune-71779-troops-22nd.html
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.militarysupportsite.com

Back to top Go down

Military Separation #2 comin' right up... Empty Re: Military Separation #2 comin' right up...

Post by Kala Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:31 pm

What time for lunch?!
Kala
Kala

Back to top Go down

Military Separation #2 comin' right up... Empty Re: Military Separation #2 comin' right up...

Post by Tate Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:32 pm

No hugs Sorry Jeannette! I don't think you want to eat lunch with me...I have a tummy ache from hell. But I will see how I am feeling tomorrow. I hate this for you. I hate that they couldn't find a different MEU to go instead of the guys who just got back. Its stupid. But just remember that everything happens for a reason and at least hes helping people who need help and who want help. Hang in there Sad hugs
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kala Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:32 pm

and p.s. I'm sorry that he's leaving again!!!! hugs
Kala
Kala

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannette Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:34 pm

Supposedly he leaves at noon... Give or take...

He has to do stuff at the armory beforehand but I'm still planning to go down there and see him off.
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tate Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:34 pm

Well just let us know when your done send us a textaroo!
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kala Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:42 pm

I just have to work at 2 Irked so hopefully I can join!
Kala
Kala

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannette Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:45 pm

I'll see how everything is going and text you guys.

sigh

Meh. Military Separation #2 comin' right up... 58728
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tate Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:49 pm

hugs
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kala Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:06 pm

hugs x2
Kala
Kala

Back to top Go down

Post by jnavywife Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:33 pm

hugs

I'll see you again, you know I've missed you. Military Separation #2 comin' right up... 448853

I wish they would have sent someone else too, it seems so unfair... freaking military!
jnavywife
jnavywife

Back to top Go down

Post by LaDonna Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:42 pm

I'll take lunch duty when you get back this way!!!! hugs

sorry chica.... I'm right around the corner if you or Wesson need ANYTHING!
LaDonna
LaDonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannette Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:43 pm

Thanks girls.

He said he's not going to be able to come home tonight. So then I asked what time I should be there in the morning and he has no idea.

Chaos. AH! lol
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LaDonna Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:44 pm

Jeannette wrote:Thanks girls.

He said he's not going to be able to come home tonight. So then I asked what time I should be there in the morning and he has no idea.

Chaos. AH! lol

Dude I know! Military Separation #2 comin' right up... 991906
LaDonna
LaDonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannette Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:45 pm

It's a 2 hour drive! Why do I get the feeling that I'm going to be driving down there at the asscrack of dawn...

Or...I wonder if I could get down there tonight...

The dogs are good for overnight... Hmmm
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by jnavywife Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:49 pm

Jeannette, you could come here tonight and bring the pups if you want. Oh wait you're allergic to the cats... hmm I could try to clean out the guest room from their hair. The offer is there if you want it.
jnavywife
jnavywife

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannette Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:52 pm

It'd be too hard to squeeze Wesson, rambunctious Gunny, and carsick Lady in my Hyundai. lol Thank you though!

If I leave late night...they'd be ok til the morning if I went back. Jon said he has to work in the armory so I don't know if we'll get anytime together before they are set to leave... I was thinking about maybe getting a hotel down there. Hmm... I don't know.

Ahhh. Frazzled. My brain hurts.
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LaDonna Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:58 pm

I could come check on the dogs for you one day if you needed me to..... but I don't have a key or anything!
LaDonna
LaDonna

Back to top Go down

Post by jnavywife Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:58 pm

Oooh, car sick Lady would be the kicker, my boys both ride great in the car. I'm sure they would have all loved to play though.

Well the offer still stands if you want to stay here, just let me know and I'll get to cleaning the cat hair out and lock them out so maybe you can breathe.
jnavywife
jnavywife

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannette Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:02 pm

LaDonna wrote:I could come check on the dogs for you one day if you needed me to..... but I don't have a key or anything!

Would you be able to do it in the morning possibly? Then I can get a hotel for the night down there, see him off, and be home aftwards...? I don't know how far out of the way it is from your work...

The dogs have been good for up to 13 hours with no problems. They have king bladders. lol
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LaDonna Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:02 pm

I'm sure Jon wants to see Wesson.... but if you need a babysitter I can do that also! Smile
LaDonna
LaDonna

Back to top Go down

Post by LaDonna Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:02 pm

Jeannette wrote:
LaDonna wrote:I could come check on the dogs for you one day if you needed me to..... but I don't have a key or anything!

Would you be able to do it in the morning possibly? Then I can get a hotel for the night down there, see him off, and be home aftwards...? I don't know how far out of the way it is from your work...

The dogs have been good for up to 13 hours with no problems. They have king bladders. lol

Sure! tomorrow morning or Saturday morning? I can do either! Smile
LaDonna
LaDonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannette Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:06 pm

LOL! We had our mommy/daddy time yesterday. ROFL Military Separation #2 comin' right up... 762730

Today/tomorrow will be the family thing but if ever you'd like to babysit Wesson to get your baby fix, let me know. lol

Could you do it tomorrow? I'd love you forever and ever and ever and owe you a million and twelve things.
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LaDonna Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:09 pm

Jeannette wrote:LOL! We had our mommy/daddy time yesterday. ROFL Military Separation #2 comin' right up... 762730

Today/tomorrow will be the family thing but if ever you'd like to babysit Wesson to get your baby fix, let me know. lol

Could you do it tomorrow? I'd love you forever and ever and ever and owe you a million and twelve things.

Yes that is fine!!! It's really not a problem! When can you bring me a key and tell me how to do things????
LaDonna
LaDonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannette Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:11 pm

I can stop by after work?

I get off at 5...can probably be by you around 5:45ish?
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next