Military Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Separation #2 comin' right up...

+3
Tate
Kala
Jeannette
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Military Separation #2 comin' right up... - Page 2 Empty Re: Military Separation #2 comin' right up...

Post by LaDonna Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:12 pm

Jeannette wrote:I can stop by after work?

I get off at 5...can probably be by you around 5:45ish?

Yes that is fine!! Call me when you are on the way! Do I need to walk them? Or will you just let me know all of that when I see you?
LaDonna
LaDonna

Back to top Go down

Military Separation #2 comin' right up... - Page 2 Empty Re: Military Separation #2 comin' right up...

Post by MrsRoboto Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:20 pm

I get out of clinicals at 3. Hopefully that won't be too late. Text me tomorrow and let me know if you'll still be here at 3!
MrsRoboto
MrsRoboto

Back to top Go down

Post by jnavywife Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:50 pm

MrsRoboto wrote:I get out of clinicals at 3. Hopefully that won't be too late. Text me tomorrow and let me know if you'll still be here at 3!

I may just kidnap her for us all day. ROFL
jnavywife
jnavywife

Back to top Go down

Post by LaDonna Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:58 pm

So are you going or staying? Has Jon told you yet?
LaDonna
LaDonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:49 pm

Military Separation #2 comin' right up... - Page 2 Icon_sad hugs I'm here if you need me. I wish there was something I could do to help...I really hate it for you guys but at the same time those poor people need all the help they can get right now.
Hope
Hope

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2