Military Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

not really a vent..just need some advice

5 posters

Go down

not really a vent..just need some advice Empty not really a vent..just need some advice

Post by Kelly Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:58 pm

my best friend is going through something that is exactly something that i went through a few years ago. She is so deeply in love with this guy(i dont think he had the same feelings for her) and they just had a conversation about their relationship about a month ago and he told her that there was just something holding him back from completely being with her as boyfriend/girlfriend. I personally think that that was a cop out on his part i think he viewed her as someone that would always be there for him to fall back on whenever he didnt have anyone. and now he is sort of seeing someone else who happens to be a friend of my friends. Its just really breaking her heart and i dont know how to help her because in the end nothing helped me. please help me what advice to i give her, what can i tell her. It breaks my heart knowing that she is going through this because i know exactly what its like and i prayed that non of my friends would ever have to go through that heartbreak like i did, and now she is and i dont know how to help her Sad
Kelly
Kelly

Back to top Go down

not really a vent..just need some advice Empty Re: not really a vent..just need some advice

Post by Jeannette Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:10 pm

I guess all you can do is make her fully aware that he is a tool and she can do better.

Rather than having the testicular fortitude to say he didn't have the same feelings, he copped out and started seeing someone else. She doesn't deserve that.
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.militarysupportsite.com

Back to top Go down

not really a vent..just need some advice Empty Re: not really a vent..just need some advice

Post by Tate Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:57 pm

I agree with Jeannette!
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Gina Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:11 am

The best thing you can do is to be there for her as a friend. There's no way you can keep her from hurting, It's healthy for her to go thru the emotions but she's lucky to have you to lean on. Be there for support. Listen, understand, and pick her up whenever she needs it.
Your friend deserves someone who will love her unconditionally....
Gina
Gina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:14 am

thanks ladies your a big help!
Kelly
Kelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Kala Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:04 am

just be there for her as a friend, she's going to need someone of lean on!
Kala
Kala

Back to top Go down

Post by Gina Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:47 pm

hugs
Gina
Gina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down