Military Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Jacksonville NC Girls Thread

+6
jnavywife
MrsRoboto
Liz
Tate
Kala
Jeannette
10 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Jacksonville NC Girls Thread - Page 21 Empty Re: The Jacksonville NC Girls Thread

Post by jnavywife Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:22 am

Kala PM'd me. lol

Sooo, apparently advancement results are out... a friend of ours advanced first time up, he's on the fast track to Chief, that's for sure. Now I need hubby to get online so I know if he made it. Ahhhhhh!!! Freakout
jnavywife
jnavywife

Back to top Go down

The Jacksonville NC Girls Thread - Page 21 Empty Re: The Jacksonville NC Girls Thread

Post by Jeannette Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:47 am

AHHH! Yay!

jumping
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.militarysupportsite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kala Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:13 pm

I told my boss "If you hire her, I quit!"
Kala
Kala

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannette Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:20 pm

CMON! You don't want to work with that? ROFL
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kala Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:28 pm

yea,

NO!
Kala
Kala

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannette Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:35 pm

ROFL Where has everyone else been?

Liz is an exception since she's workin'...

Tammy?
Angie?
Melissa?
Gina?

? Sad
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by jnavywife Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:57 pm

Awww, crap, I just chipped tooth. I did it minutes ago and it's making me crazy already and it's in the front, so it's visible. Ugh. I'm on hold with the dentist right now, they don't have anything open to get me in.

Ok, I'm going in first thing in the morning. This will make me nuts until then, ack! I can't believe this happened now, why now?
jnavywife
jnavywife

Back to top Go down

Post by Kala Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:00 pm

Jeannette wrote:ROFL Where has everyone else been?

Liz is an exception since she's workin'...

Tammy?
Angie?
Melissa?
Gina?

? Sad

Yeah! I've wondered where everyone is too =
jnavywife wrote:quot;]Awww, crap, I just chipped tooth. I did it minutes ago and it's making me crazy already and it's in the front, so it's visible. Ugh. I'm on hold with the dentist right now, they don't have anything open to get me in.

Ok, I'm going in first thing in the morning. This will make me nuts until then, ack! I can't believe this happened now, why now?

I'm sorry hugs
Kala
Kala

Back to top Go down

Post by Kala Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:50 pm

I hate that its raining mumble but hopefully that will just mean that people won't come in tonight. We were sooo slammed last night. It was just me and one of the new girls. I was so stressed out. lol
Kala
Kala

Back to top Go down

Post by jnavywife Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:57 pm

Umm, holy cow, it's crazy pouring right now!

Hubs didn't advance. Sad He is pretty upset about it. He feels like he's worthless, career going nowhere, etc, etc, etc. I hate when he gets like this, he won't listen to me at all. Hopefully after he pouts for a bit he'll pull himself back together and get moving towards what he wants to do. It really sucks that he doesn't think he'll be able to take the test in the spring there, something about no personnel there, but that doesn't make sense to me. Who knows.
jnavywife
jnavywife

Back to top Go down

Post by Tate Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:02 pm

OMG! The RAIN. Today was a HORRIBLE day to go do errands.

First we went to Sears to pick up our pictures. Of course they throw a few "more" pictures in the package just to see if you want any of them. Of course I did ...so I got a black and white 8x10 and then a sepia type looking one that was I *think* 10x13 but that was only 11.99 for those two so not to bad since I only paid $8.00 for the 1 8x10 2 5x7's 16 wallets and a sheet of minis.

Stopped my McDonald's. Went through the drive through they were only accepting cash...luckily I had 4 dollars to cover the happy meal. Then Reese said he needed to potty. So pulled over at McDonalds and took him inside to pee.

Then we went to Walmart. Got lucky and got the closest parking spot to the door. (How lucky am I lol) Was walking to the door of Walmart and car stops to let me walk but I lost my flip flop it got stuck in the water lol Had to quickly replace shoe while carrying Reese, purse, and umbrella. Found the aquadoodle replacement pens (looked all over the house couldn't find the one that came with the travel pad) and got baby wipes.

Then got home pulled in the drive way and thought..darn forgot to pay rent. So took rent and paid rent...guy wasn't there so I left a note on the back of the evelope telling him next months rent would be coming in the mail since we will be in AR.

Gas light went of. mumble Stopped and got gas...just so happend the puddle by the pump was HUGE and it was dirty and nasty...so I had to distort my body all weird to get the pump to the jeep and keep my feet out of the nasty water.

Finally got home. Reese was asleep so I brought everything in then went back and got him...Started thinking about that aquadoodle pen and decided I should look under the stove to see if it had rolled under the stove. Yep sure enough there it was...so spent the $5.00 on the replacement pens just to come home and find it lol

That was my day so far.
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kala Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:08 pm

hugs I hope you have a better day tomorrow Tate!! & I really like the picture in your signature. Smile
Kala
Kala

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannette Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:02 pm

I love your siggy pic!!!

You guys are so cute!!!
Jeannette
Jeannette
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kala Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:34 am

mornin' ladies.. I have tons of errands to run before work, so I'll be off and on.
Kala
Kala

Back to top Go down

Post by Tate Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:37 am

Thanks the picture was taken at a friends sons birthday party. She had a photographer there. So Reese John and I got a few pictures in there lol but I really like this one.

Kala have a good day!
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by jnavywife Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:05 am

Tate, that pic is super cute. Hopefully your day goes better today.

I went in to the dentist this morning and they were able to fix my tooth. They built it up with the tooth colored filling, and I don't need a root canal or a crown (for now). She said the filling will probably hold for a while, but it will need a crown eventually. The good news though is that I didn't have to pay it out of pocket today, by the time I need one I should be in the Navy and have it covered in full, yay! Now I am waiting for my mouth to un-numb. mumble
jnavywife
jnavywife

Back to top Go down

Post by Tate Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:30 am

Well I guess thats a good report from the dentist then.

Glad they fixed your tooth. Reminds me of my mom...she manages to chip her teeth all the time lol
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by jnavywife Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:55 am

My teeth are terrible, they turn to much or chip if you look at them wrong.
jnavywife
jnavywife

Back to top Go down

Post by Kala Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:05 pm

welp I managed to get all my errands done before 11!!! happydance
Kala
Kala

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:00 pm

Kala do you have a tan car? Methinks I saw you on Western this morning!
Liz
Liz

Back to top Go down

Post by Kala Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:04 pm

Liz wrote:Kala do you have a tan car? Methinks I saw you on Western this morning!

Yeah, it's a tan-ish Mercury Sable.
Kala
Kala

Back to top Go down

Post by Tate Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:55 pm

Now I can tell when your working or not Razz Oh wait...your always working Razz
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kala Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:09 am

lol My car is always there between the hours of 2 and 8. It's usually in between Saigon Sams and our shop.
Kala
Kala

Back to top Go down

Post by Tate Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:45 am

Poor Kala. Your always at work. Why can't they just use you part time? Have you asked about that?
Tate
Tate
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kala Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:11 am

yeah.. But I am now one of the top dogs. Only 2 of us have keys and know how to close and such. We have 2 new girls and we can't leave them by themselves just yet. So me being there part-time is a nonexistant option.
Kala
Kala

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next